Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tee it Up, Get Outside, and Enjoy Our Chamber of Commerce Weather!


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wow! What a run on the beach yesterday. Eleven miles of tranquility. It did not feel like I was even running it was so nice.  PRAY. LOVE. TRUST. RUN. That is a good motto to live by no matter what the weather. Today I am heading to the golf course with my Dad and brother because this weather pattern is only getting better. This is CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WEATHER! It is my Dad's birthday week and I of course ordered this weather up for him. Yesterday's high hit 70 as forecasted and we will hit 77 today! Get ready for 80 tomorrow...maybe a couple degrees cooler for late week but it stays warm and sunny. I will check back with you later on but for now it is time to get outside!!

No comments: